Hi All, today I’ve played with Lindy’s sprays and acrylic paints. Mixing mists or sprays with acrylic paint gives you amazing effects.
My art journal is very simple, totally different from others and this is the first time I have drawn a female face (which was a challenge for me since I don’t have talent for drawing), but I thought I would try this 🙂
(The Lindy’s Girls think you did a fabulous job Aga oxoxo)
The colors I have used in this projects are completely new for me. Can you believe that it’s probably the first time I have ever used yellow in my art? As you can imagine, it’s causing me double stress!
Mixing your Lindy’s sprays with acrylic paint opens up a whole new world of adding color to your projects, let me show you how in the video at the bottom of this post.
You really only need one step for this fabulous idea! Add a little Titanium White paint (any brand) to a palette or non-stick surface and spray some of your Lindy’s sprays onto the paint – mix well for a consistent color and start painting. Yes it’s that simple and the colors will coordinate beautifully with your Lindy’s sprays.
You could also add Magicals powder to the acrylic paint if you like, which will make stronger colors.
- I’ve mixed them with acrylic paint and painted them onto the face and
- I’ve painted with the sprays by spritzing a little color onto my craft mat and using a paint brush to add it to my project.
You can watch this page being created here or over on the Lindy’s YouTube Channel.
- Starbursts Sprays: Shabby turbine teal spray, French lilac violet spray, Alpine ice rose spray & Midnight Rendezvous Raven spray
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Pop Rock Purple & Bonjour butter
- Glitz Spritz spray: Gecko Green spray
- Acrylic paints Renesans: white, black and yellow
- stamps: Impression Obsession Stamps: Solar System
I hope that you like this 🙂